Corporate and Offering Brochures
- Corporate Profile
- Industry Offerings
- IT Service Offerings
- Products Offerings
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: 1-800-kumaran
1. Collected Information
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, web logs, traffic data, and any other communication information.
- Any forms you filled out on our site allow us to collect data such as registration form information.
- If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
2. Cookie Usage
- Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you unless you permit us to do so or required by any law in force.
- We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
- Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: If you decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
3. Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding you, helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
- Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided us with, relating to the products or services we have. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, as long as consent has been received.
- Contract Commitments: To meet any Commitment we make to you.
- Changes or Improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
- We may use data or allow third parties to use information that is not related to goods or services you may be interested in. We or third parties contact you only if consent has been provided by you at anytime, based on information we collected.
- Any new customer can only be contacted by us or third parties if consent has been offered via our site. We only send communications you have consented to.
- Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any mailings or third party communications. In case we do not receive any response from you to limit the access of your information, it shall be deemed that you consent to such distribution of your information as mentioned above.
- None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information shared to a third party is statistical only. We will not reveal who you are, but generate mathematical / statistical information about our visitors.
4. Personal Data Storage and Security
- Information we are provided will be stored on secure servers. You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk.
- We collect and store the data as provided by you and we shall not vouch the correctness of the data provided by you.
5. Information Disclosure
- At times we may disclose personal information to persons in our group. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
- Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites without your consent in cases of the prosecution and punishment for offenses.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
6. Third Party Links
7. Information Accessibility
- We cannot withhold data we collect about you, as per The Data Protection Act 1998. This act provides you with access to any information we may hold on you. If you wish to have access about our data collection on you please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.
8. Grievance Addressing
- Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be addressed in writing to Kumaran's designated Grievance Officer, who shall address the grievances as expeditiously as possible, preferably with in 30 days from the date of receipt.
The details of the said Grievance Officer are as follows:
Name: Senthilkumar Kothandaraman
9. Contacting Us
- Banking & Financial Services
- Nesbitt Burns Inc, Toronto, Canada
- Providian Financials, US
- Logistics & Shipping
- Paquet Express, US
- Chevron Shipping Corp, US
- Administrative Assistants Limited (AAL), Canada
- George Washington University, US
- Ontario College Application Services (OCAS), Canada
- Santa Monica College, US
- Ministry of Finance, Canada
- Department of Labor, South Dakota, US
- City of Austin, US
- Department of Commerce (DOC), US
- Department of Environmental Protection, US
- Department of Public Utilities, US
- Alberta Revenue, Canada
- Dept of Transportation, IL, US
- National Institutes of Health (NIH), US
- Center for Devices and
Radiological Health (CDRH), US
- Ministry of Health (MOH), Canada
- Elder Affairs, US
- Arbitron, US
- Nortel Networks, Canada
- Nokia, US
- Home Hardware, Canada
- The Brick, Canada
- Winners, Canada
- GERS, San Diego
- Alpha Gary, US
- Byer California, US
- Raytheon, US
- Baltimore Gas and Electricity, Canada
- BATA Industries Ltd. COORS
- EMD BioSciences
- Voyageur, US
- CH2M, US
- Net Soft, US