- Email: email@example.com
- Toll Free: 1-800-kumaran
Kumaran Systems offers a comprehensive ORACLE migration services suite, which helps our clients migrate to the latest versions of the ORACLE platform. Our migration services have an automation level of up to 80%. This helps our clients achieve shorter turnaround time, reduced development cost, and higher return on investment (ROI).
- High cost associated with maintenance and upgrades of expensive legacy systems
- Risk associated with running potentially unsupported hardware and software
- Shrinking labor pool expertise on legacy systems
- Lack of flexibility
- Lack of integration and web capabilities for different business applications
What We Offer
Kumaran follows a tools-based migration approach which helps in faster turnaround time, reduced development cost, and higher ROI.
GUI Converter is the only automated ORACLE forms Migration tool that migrates ORACLE Forms 3.0 to Forms 9i and 10g that are deployable on the web. Its success can be attributed to its ability to shorten conversion times, thus reducing total conversion costs drastically. It is best suited to organizations that need to deploy converted applications to a GUI environment. This conversion tool provides a completely automated solution, including full mouse support. It also provides an effective solution for your database application needs. The migrated code is then integrated manually, tested, customized, and optimized by augmented manual services.
Here are some of the business advantages that GUI Converter offers:
- The suite leverages IT investments. IT assets are given a new lease of life, by migrating the existing application to newer versions.
- The cost of a version upgrade is much less when compared to redevelopment.
- The suite is efficient and extremely user-friendly.
- It helps you meet regulatory compliance requirements, besides current and future business demands.
- It prevents obsolescence and de-support of older versions.
- It reduces deployment costs and total cost of ownership.
GUI Converter migrates all Character and Client Server versions of ORACLE Forms to Forms version 6i (web-enabled). The tool accepts ORACLE Forms source files as input and delivers an output that runs on a browser, based on application code and conditions. It migrates all embedded code, for example, PL/SQL, to the latest versions of PL/SQL. The output will be made independent from data access and also optimized as an object, granting it better scalability.
The tool in its initial phase aims to migrate Forms applications to a web environment, thereby helping application users to take advantage of the web, while maintaining the strengths of client server computing.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, US
- Department of Commerce, US
- Systalex Corporation, US
- Maryland Automobile Insurance Fund, US
- Argonaut Insurance, US
- First Data Bank, US
- Nokia, US
- Nu Skin, US
- Universal Weather & Aviation INC., US
- Vdacss, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- State of California Public Utilities Commission, US
- Stanislaus Food Products
- Systems Trend Consulting, Canada
- The Brick Warehouse Corporation, Canada
- Agra Monenco, Canada
- Nesbitt Burns Inc., Canada
- Concept Conversion Technologies, Australia
- Confor informatica Spa, Italy
- Wipro, India
"Finding a company like Kumaran Systems was very helpful. We had to keep the current forms and having Kumaran do the project was a tremendous help."
Chevron Shipping Company
"I hereby can strongly recommend Kumaran’s GUI Converter® product for SQL® Forms V3 to Developer 2000 GUI-Conversion projects. We are impressed of the strong product features and quality of GUI Converter®, which helps our customers meet their project goals on time and on target."
Manager, Application Server, ORACLE
Software Ltd., Switzerland
"Kumaran’s methodology and approach impressed us greatly. Their automated tools helped us move our applications to the web quite efficiently and we are extremely happy with the timely deliveries and the smooth transition of our business to the web."
CIO, Florida Department of Environmental Protection, USA
"Our thanks for the work done by Kumaran Systems in upgrading the RAF Wyton EPSIS system from Forms 3 to Form 9i. The professional approach displayed by the company was exceptional. All work was done to the highest standards, and all within timescale. All members of System Integration at RAF Wyton join me in expressing our thanks."
Application Service Provider
Room F003, Block F
RAF Wyton, Huntingdon