IT Service Offering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: 1-800-kumaran
In a technology-dependent world, each customer information base is a unique mix of diverse operating systems, browsers, databases, servers, clients, and hardware. Add to this a multitude of versions, configurations, display resolutions, and Internet connection speeds. This mosaic of components creates a great impact on the behavior of the software product in use and it directly shoots up the maintenance cost.
The major challenge faced during software deployment is to ensure that the application works properly on various platforms and operating systems and also with the applications and devices in its own environment.
Compatibility testing service aims at locating application problems. This is achieved by running the applications in real environments, thus ensuring that the application is compatible with various hardware, operating system, and browser versions. Compatibility testing verifies product reliability with respect to fast-evolving industry standards. It also provides clients with crucial data on the product’s behavior when it connects with different protocols and with different applications.
Having spent a considerable amount on the development of a web-based application with all the required functionality, it would be a nightmare to encounter incompatibility issues. Hence it is important to test the application across different operating systems and browsers to ensure that it behaves as expected.
Our Approach Towards Compatibility Testing
- Testing of a website or web-delivered application for compatibility with a range of leading browsers and hardware platforms
- Testing of application on a wide range of operating systems and in combination with other applications
- Verifying the compatibility and interoperability of a set of enterprise-class applications in a complex hardware and software environment designed to meet the clients’ specific business needs
- Employing selective testing, based on the criticality of the user environment
- Delivering detailed Test Execution documents and Defect Tracking reports to the client
- We mitigate risks associated with compatibility of applications
- We employ well-defined test processes that ensure consistency in testing and test results
- Winners, Canada
- CMS, Australia
- Chevron Shipping Corp, US
- National Institutes of Health, US
- Zenith, US
- Nortel Networks, Canada
- The Brick Warehouse Corporation, Canada
- Home Hardware Stores, Canada
- Administrative Assistants Limited (AAL), Canada
- Ontario College Application Services (OCAS), Canada
- Algonquin, Canada
- NYCT, US
"Kumaran Systems, using their automated Testing framework and services, were able to reduce the time and effort taken to test our mission critical application from three months to one week. This facilitated better testing and further updates within the year, and lead to better utilization of our resources."
Dick Ferraioli VP-Systems
Winners Merchants Inc - Canada